RiggingCalc is an online rigging plan generator for the tower industry. It combines rigging forces calculations and equipment verification to produce ANSI/ASSP A10.48 compliant rigging plans faster and with greater accuracy.
Watch RiggingCalc Overview
Benefits of RiggingCalc
- RiggingCalc is the only rigging plan generator accepted by all major tower owners.
- RiggingCalc provides a consistent format for all rigging plan submittals allowing for efficient training and review.
- RiggingCalc has a Class 1 Rigging Plan Deliverable. RiggingCalc has worked with tower owners to generate the new one page Rigging Plan Deliverable when Class 1 is selected.
- Rigging attachment options for rigging to a Mount, Drop-in Gin Pole, and Gin Pole.
- Free companion force calculator app for Apple and Android devices. Just go to the app stores and search “RiggingCalc”.
- RiggingCalc is web based so you always have access to the most current version.
- User specific equipment and personnel databases. Enter the information once and it is available from dropdown fields for quick input in the future.
- RiggingCalc is the only force calculator that has all four A10.48 ANSI/ASSP typical rigging configurations.
- RiggingCalc is the only force calculator that allows for 2-parting the load and the inclusion of friction.
- Rigging Plans are saved to your online account; you always have access to them.
- Forms and tools for lifts requiring gin poles, helicopters, and cranes.
- Training videos and tool tips for plan completion, code references, and guidance.
- Access to RiggingCalc support at 877.RIG.CALC and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Individual Account – (Single user)* $500 / Yr
Company Account – (First 5 user accounts)** $1,000 / Yr
Company Account – (Add’l user accounts) $100 Ea / Yr
* Individual subscriptions are not transferable.
** Company users accounts must have the same domain. Company user accounts are transferable within the company.
For additional information contact 1.877.RIG.CALC or email@example.com.
Once you register as an individual user you will have access to the payment section.
If you would like to experiment with RiggingCalc before purchasing a year subscription, you may choose to do a trial period instead. First you must register as a user. Then when you login you will see the options to purchase a subscription or chose trial period. During the trial, you will have full access to all of the RiggingCalc components except PDF printing of rigging plans.
PDF plans printed during a trial…
- will have a watermark,
- will only allow printing (you cannot edit or electronically sign the document),
- and will be limited to 5 prints total.
Other notes about trials:
– A trial only grants individual access
– You are only allowed one trial on an account