RiggingCalc is an online construction plan generator for the tower industry. It combines rigging forces calculations and equipment verification to produce ANSI/ASSP A10.48-2023 compliant construction plans faster and with greater accuracy.
Benefits of RiggingCalc
- RiggingCalc is the only construction plan generator accepted by all major tower owners.
- RiggingCalc provides a consistent format for all construction plan submittals allowing for efficient training and review.
- Rigging attachment options for rigging to a Mount, Lightweight Tubular Gin Pole, and Gin Pole.
- Free companion force calculator app for Apple and Android devices. Just go to the app stores and search “RiggingCalc”.
- RiggingCalc is web based so you always have access to the most current version.
- User specific equipment and personnel databases. Enter the information once and it is available from dropdown fields for quick input in the future.
- RiggingCalc is the only force calculator that has all four ANSI/ASSP A10.48-2023 typical rigging configurations.
- RiggingCalc is the only force calculator that allows for 2-parting the load and the inclusion of friction.
- Rigging Plans are saved to your online account; you always have access to them.
- Forms and tools for lifts requiring gin poles, helicopters, and cranes.
- Training videos and tool tips for plan completion, code references, and guidance.
- Access to RiggingCalc support at 877.RIG.CALC and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Individual Account – (Single user)* $500 / Yr
Company Account – (First 5 user accounts)** $1,000 / Yr
Company Account – (Add’l user accounts) $100 Ea / Yr
* Individual subscriptions are not transferable.
** Company users accounts must have the same domain. Company user accounts are transferable within the company.
Once you register as an individual user you will have access to the payment section.
If you would like to experiment with RiggingCalc before purchasing a year subscription, you may choose to do a trial period instead. First you must register as a user. Then when you login you will see the options to purchase a subscription or chose trial period. During the trial, you will have full access to all of the RiggingCalc components except PDF printing of construction plans.
PDF plans printed during a trial…
- will have a watermark,
- will only allow printing (you cannot edit or electronically sign the document),
- and will be limited to 5 prints total.
Other notes about trials:
– A trial only grants individual access
– You are only allowed one trial on an account