RiggingCalc is an online rigging plan generator for the tower industry. It combines rigging forces calculations and equipment verification to produce ANSI/ASSE A10.48 compliant rigging plans faster and with greater accuracy.
Benefits of RiggingCalc
- RiggingCalc is the only rigging plan generator accepted by all major tower owners including Crown Castle.
- RiggingCalc provides a consistent format for all rigging plan submittals allowing for efficient training and review.
- Crown requires written Class 1 Rigging Plan Deliverable. RiggingCalc has worked with Crown to generate the new one page Rigging Plan Deliverable when Class 1 is selected and Crown Castle is the tower owner
- RiggingCalc is web based so you always have access to the most current version.
- User specific equipment and personnel databases. Enter the information once and it is available from dropdown fields for quick input in the future.
- RiggingCalc is the only force calculator that has all four A10.48 ANSI/ASSE typical rigging configurations.
- RiggingCalc is the only force calculator that allows for 2-parting the load and the inclusion of friction.
- Rigging Plans are saved to your online account; you always have access to them.
- Forms and tools for lifts requiring gin poles, helicopters, and cranes.
- Training videos and tool tips for plan completion, code references, and guidance.
- Access to RiggingCalc support at 877.RIG.CALC and email@example.com.
Individual Account – (Single user)* $500 / Yr
Company Account – (First 5 user accounts)** $1,000 / Yr
Company Account – (Add’l user accounts) $100 Ea / Yr
* Individual subscriptions are not transferable.
** Company users accounts must have the same domain. Company user accounts are transferable within the company.
Once you register as an individual user you will have access to the payment section.